No Matter Where You Are, Your Check Will Be There
Ever worry about how your paycheck will be deposited when you are planning on going away?
Lessen up the stress by signing up for Direct Deposit. Not only will you have the freedom to go or be wherever you want,
you'll enjoy the benefits of the safe and secure automatic deposits into your credit union account. Plus, not to mention,
the free time you will have with not having to wait in line to deposit your check. Although we will miss seeing you,
we also believe in providing our members with a solution to all their financial needs. If you have any questions about this free service,
just call or stop by the credit union and one of our friendly member service representatives will be happy to help.
5 Home Energy Saving Tips
Here are some tips to help you save energy and money:
- 1. Use exhaust fans sparingly. A kitchen or bathroom fan can pull out a lot of warm air in a short period of time.
- 2. Ceiling fans can distribute the warm air hugging the top of the room. Reverse the switch so air blows upward, toward the ceiling.
- 3. Make sure doors seal properly. An 1/8-inch crack around a door is the same as having a six-inch hole in a wall.
- 4. Install a programmable thermostat to save energy when you are away.
- 5. Most of the heat a traditional open fireplace generates goes straight up the chimney. And even when not burning, warm air from the room is drawn out of the house through the chimney. Consider installing an airtight insert for your fireplace.
Fall Into The Driver's Seat With A Low-Rate Vehicle Loan
If you're worried your wheels won't survive another winter, now is the time to take action. Dealers are looking to make room for the 2016 models and may be highly motivated to negotiate. And with a low-interest rate vehicle loan from the credit union, you're in the catbird seat. Shopping with a pre-approved loan is virtually the same as shopping with cash.
But before you step onto the dealer lot, do your homework. Check out magazines such as Consumer Reports and Car and Driver, and websites such as kbb.com (Kelley Blue Book) and edmunds.com for background and price information.
New or just new to you, remember to see the credit union for your financing. Then, take your time. Sellers may want to rush a deal, but you'll make a better decision if you carefully evaluate your options.
Online Branch Always Open
The credit union is just a few keystrokes and clicks away when you visit our online branch. Always open, you'll find it's easy, safe and secure to check your balances, transfer funds between accounts, get your e-statements and much more.
Doing your financial transactions online means you can use the credit union on your schedule, not ours. And if you're planning an extended vacation or you spend time at a second home during the winter, using our online branch is the best way to stay on top of your finances. Plus, no worries about your statements going missing while you're away.
Once you try it, we think you'll agree: using the online branch is one of life's greatest conveniences. Visit us online to take a quick tour. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact the credit union.