You may call it checking and savings. We call it your share. That’s because you’re an owner – a shareholder -- of Sidney Federal Credit Union.
The cash you put in your account is your share, and we invest it in your neighbors’ needs to assure share’s growth over time.
We also offer you a number of ways to make saving easier, including:
- Main Share Accounts
- Vacation Club
- Tax Club
- Christmas Club
- Money Management
And our Draft Accounts give you easy access to your money with:
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service charges
- Overdraft Protection:
- Monthly Statements
- Duplicate check packages for simplified record keeping
- Access your account through SFCU's automated services:
- Audio Response Teller Line
- On-line Check Reorder Express
- Free checks with direct deposit of Social Security or pension for members who are 50 or older and retired.
Line of Credit:
If you've ever made an error in your checkbook, you'll appreciate this service. You won't have to worry about overdrawing your checking account pay expensive returned item fees because of returned checks or returned pre-authorized debits.
Share to Share Transfer:
Have you ever written a check and realized you forgot to transfer money into your checking account to cover that check? Instead of a check "bouncing" and a $25 fee, the funds will be automatically transferred from your main share or money management accounts in $100 increments – up to six times a month. You can also elect to use other accounts – such as a vacation or tax club – for the protection.
A nominal fee does apply for each transfer. Ask us to enroll you!