View the Locations page to check out our new hours of operation effective January 1st, 2015!
To prepare for a comfortable retirement, your most important goal is to save as much as you can as early as you can. The longer your money is invested, the more it will grow. Sidney Federal Credit Union offers Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA’s) to help you take that first step towards retirement.
- Anyone under the age of 70 ½ with qualified income can contribute
- Earnings grow tax-deferred until withdrawn
- Contributions may be tax-deductible
- Anyone with qualified income can contribute, regardless of age
- Earnings are tax-deferred and withdrawals are tax free if account is open for at least five tax years
- Regular contributions can be withdrawn tax free and penalty free at any time
Coverdell Education Savings Accounts (ESA)
Check our rates
- Individuals of any age may contribute for a beneficiary child or grandchild under age 18
- Funds must be withdrawn by the time the child beneficiary reaches 30
- All withdrawals, including earnings are tax free when used for qualified education expenses