View the Locations page to check out our new hours of operation effective January 1st, 2015!
LOCAL DECISION MAKING
When applying for a business loan with Sidney Federal Credit Union feel comfortable knowing that the loan approval will be made locally by SFCU’s lending staff who knows you and your company.
- Loan to value will vary depending on the loan structure and collateral
- The Credit Union requires most member business loans to be secured
- NCUA rules & regulations require all principals and/or majority shareholders to guaranty all loans
FINANCIAL & SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION REQUIREMENTS
- 3 years of business tax returns, including all attachments and schedules
- Interim financial statements, balance sheet and income statement dated within 90 days of application
- 3 years of personal tax returns on all principals and guarantors, including all attachments and schedules
- Current Individual Financial Statements
- Additional information may be required